Why use The Spiers Group?
- Selling a business is a full time job that requires someone who is willing to work as hard as you do.
- The average business owner is not prepared to handle the sale of their business properly.
- Some business owners do not realize that properly preparing a business for sale greatly increases the “Fair Market Value”.
- Pricing the business higher than it is worth is the number one reason businesses do not sell.
- On seller financing, if the terms are not realistic, the price you receive could be greatly discounted.
- You will not have to deal with buyers directly yourself and will be introduced to qualified Buyers only.
- You will save money by avoiding any costly mistakes.
- To complete the sale of your business in a timely and effective manner.
- The Spiers Group is affiliated with Business Brokers Network (BBN) the nation’s largest network of business brokers, who have sold thousands of businesses over the past 35 years.
- We have a database of thousands of Buyers looking for businesses across the nation, so you do not have to rely solely on local prospects.
BBN Affiliates utilize a “Step by Step” process that has been proven to “Enhance The Value” of your Business and to successfully close the transaction.
- Every Buyer is required to fill out a Buyer Profile showing the type, size, conditions, and general location of the businesses they are interested in purchasing.
- Every Buyer must submit a Personal Financial statement or Corporate Financial statement when registering, along with a current resume.
- Buyers are pre-approved through their lender or taken to a local lender of their choice for the pre-approval process.
- Buyers are shown “Blind Profiles” of business listings and when they are interested in a particular business they are shown a copy of the Confidential Memorandum, after signing a “Buyers Warranty & Confidentiality Agreement”.
If the Buyer will not to supply the necessary information, they will not be “Registered”. As, you the seller have disclosed your “Financials” and we will not work with uncooperative Buyers!
Frequently asked Questions?
- How do you reach qualified buyers while you maintain complete confidentiality?
- What does the buyer want to see when they are trying to purchase a business?
- What is the true “Fair Market Value” of my business?
- How could seller proper financing enhance the value of my business?
- How do you approach buyers or possibly competitors without disclosing your intentions to sell?
- How do you evaluate the business to get you the best possible price and not go through costly negotiating tactics?
- How do you screen and pre-qualify buyers to insure they have the capabilities to continue to operate the business you built up effectively?
- How do you advertise a business to reach prospective buyers and how do you deal with them when they call?
Contact The Spiers Group today if you want to get your business transaction closed and get the “Fair Market Value” for your business that you deserve!